Yes, unfortunately I haven't had time to work on the caching module for
several years, so I don't remember all the ins and outs of the
implementation. However, Leandro, perhaps you could post the headers for
the original request, the (cached) response, and then the subsequent
request that gets a cache hit? If so, I can possibly help explain the
behavior.

Jon