Dear All,

We have some constraints in moving to new httpclient and we are using 4.1.3.
Any help is appreciated. gzipContent works but deflated is not working.

if (response.getEntity() != null) {
         HttpEntity entity = response.getEntity();
          Header contentEncodingHeader = entity.getContentEncoding();

         if (contentEncodingHeader != null) {
              HeaderElement[] encodings =contentEncodingHeader.getElements();
              for (int i = 0; i < encodings.length; i++) {
                  if (encodings[i].getName().equalsIgnoreCase("gzip")) {
                      entity = new GzipDecompressingEntity(entity);
                      break;
                  } else if(encodings[i].getName().equalsIgnoreCase("deflate"))
{
                      entity = new DeflateDecompressingEntity(entity);
                      break;
                  }
              }
          }

And we use the below mechanism to set the params in the httpclient .. I have
read that I need to disable the compressions. But I could not find how can I
set that..

rsClient = new DefaultHttpClient();
rsClient.getParams().setParameter(CoreProtocolPNames.USER_AGENT, TESTCONSOLE);
    rsClient.getParams().setParameter(ClientPNames.HANDLE_REDIRECTS, false);

Thanks,
Aparna