Hi All,
I am a newbie to Java.
We are going to try Apache httpclient as an alternative for openjdk
httpsurl connection class.

We see that using openjdk 8 and above we s eee that when using httpsurl
conenction we see a delay of 10 to 20 seconds to get content of the url. We
use Armv7, Linux. We wanted first to begin with to get normal httpclient
working on Ubuntu Linux machine.
Dont find any steps to get it working, is there any link how to use it on
ubuntu machine httpclient working, please point.

Also you like to know hopefully this approach is correct to try Apachr
httpsclient instaed of openjdk httpsurlconnection.
please advice

Regards
Somshekar C Kadam
9036660538