** Changed in: hugin

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Hugin.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/679975

Title:
  FoV weirdness with projections and preview

Status in Hugin - Panorama Tools GUI:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  When doing one of the following things in recent hugin-svn (r5055) the FoV is
set to incorrect values and the preview image is updated to obviously wrong
output (well, perhaps correct for the FoV, but visually useless):
- fit, center, straighten functions (at least in equirectangular panini)
- calculate fov in stitch tab (it gets set to 360x179)
- switching from equi.panini to rectilinear

Often the values for hfov/vfov are set to their maxima for that projection, not
related to the actual images used.

I'll try to enhance this report with a sample pano and screenshots, when I get
more time