I'd like to add that I downloaded the lastest version (as of 1/16/2012)
and ran into this same issue on Lion, but after it happened, I cannot
run Panorama at all.  I deleted it from the Applications folder and re-
installed and it still won't run.  If I run it from the command line, I
get:

input file is /Users/hal/Desktop/Temp/Panorama/DSC_0272-DSC_0283.pto
2012-01-17 21:05:36.286 HuginStitchProject[91589:2203] CFURLCreateWithString
was passed this invalid URL string:
'/System/Library/CoreServices/CommonCocoaPanels.bundle' (a file system path
instead of an URL string). The URL created will not work with most file URL
functions. CFURLCreateWithFileSystemPath or
CFURLCreateWithFileSystemPathRelativeToBase should be used instead.

It seems, even after deleting and re-installing, it wants to load the
same project (which either it, or I, had saved).  I can attach the other
crash report if it'll help.

I've programmed in Java and Perl and did some C++ a good while back (all
on Linux - but have forgotten all I knew about C++ by now), but if
someone wants to lend me a hand, I can compile versions on Lion if
that'll help.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Hugin.

Title:
  OSX 10.7 Hugin 2010.2 and later. gnumake Abort trap: 6 on execution of
  enblend.

Status in Hugin - Panorama Tools GUI:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  In Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, the stitching process runs smoothly for a
  while, then Enblend or Enfuse stops abruptly with an error.

  The workaround is to use the Enblend and Enfuse versions for Mac OS X
  10.4 Tiger that are inside the dmg in the enblend-enfuse-4.0 folder.

  Bug 830053 has been reported to Enblend.