Hi Kay
On 29.04.2015 22:08, KFJ wrote:
> Okay, I did something else. I hg pulled and upped, rebuilt, and all
> seems fine now with the latest modifications applied. I can't reproduce
> the error any more, so I suppose the problem is solved with the api max
> updates. I noticed the two example plugins are still unmodified; I
> recommend setting their api max as well, as by my patch.

+1

> I still propose
> removing the api min and max check code to prevent this problem from
> reoccuriung every year. Does anyone feel the api check is really needed?

Yes, I do. In the future, the developers may want to be able to change
the API/exposed functionality/whatever of the script interface. Unless
we have a way to determine if a script should be runnable under a
certain hugin version, there is no way to retire a script and replace it
with an adapted heir. This is the stuff support nightmares are made of!

Regards

Stefan Peter

--
Any technology that does not appear magical is insufficiently advanced."
~ Gregory Benford

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Hugin.

Title:
  hugin-2015.0.0_beta1 has no 'Actions' menu

Status in Hugin - Panorama Tools GUI:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  hugin-2015.0.0_beta1 builds here OK, but has no 'Actions' menu.
  I have built using rpmbuild on Fedora 21, using the same .spec file as for
recent builds of the default branch and those builds provide the 'Actions'
menu, although attempting to use WOA in a recent build of 2014.1.0 did return
an error.