Thanks, committed to repository.

Concerning the typos: I will fix some of them before the release, but
not now. The cause is that I don't want to disturb the other translators
in the current phase. But I keep it in mind. Maybe there are some more
which will surface before the release.

** Changed in: hugin

** Changed in: hugin
    Milestone: None => 2015.0rc1

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Hugin.

Title:
  updated Brazilian Portuguese translations

Status in Hugin - Panorama Tools GUI:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Updated according with recent default branch.
  Should be fine regardless of some typos (or my comments about) in the
original, as follows:
            hugin1/base_wx/MyProgressDialog.cpp:40     ---> 'Elapsed time : '
  with space before ':'
            hugin1/base_wx/StitchingExecutor.cpp:782
            hugin1/base_wx/StitchingExecutor.cpp:786  ---> 'Blending hdr
stacks...' but I´ve seen some uppercase LDR elsewhere,        leave or change
hdr/HDR?
            hugin1/base_wx/StitchingExecutor.cpp:311 ---> 'Remapped Images :'
with space before ':'
            hugin1/base_wx/StitchingExecutor.cpp:767 com 'Merging hdr stack
number %u...'
            hugin1/hugin/xrc/pref_dialog.xrc:975             ---> 'panorma'
missing an 'a'