Thanks, committed to repository.
But next time, please write the comment extra. So it becomes difficult to
answer on it. Also the comments remain the merged po file.
I fixed some of the typos in the default branch. But most the string were
introduced some time ago, so I leave this changes in the default branch. Also
this would result in confusion with other translators.

** Changed in: hugin

** Changed in: hugin
    Milestone: None => 2016.2beta2

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Hugin.

Title:
  German translation for 2016.2.0

Status in Hugin:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  updated de.po file based on commit 08de5c.

  I added several comments in the po file regarding typos in the
  original strings. If it's too complicated to extract these I could
  copy them (together with the string ID) in a following comment to this
  ticket. Otherwise I could also open a new bug report if this is easier
  to walk through.