Using Hugin 0.7 beta 4 on Ubuntu Hardy.

I noticed a problem last night, while stitching A4 scans of a topo map
together, using the tutorial at
http://hugin.sourceforge.net/tutorials/scans/en.shtml

The optimizer worked perfectly.  In the preview window, however, the
"fit" and "centre" buttons (and also clicking to select center) ignored
the custom optimizer settings, and introduced pitch and yaw.

(These days I always save before the first optimizer run, so I can quit
and start again as a simple way to completely reset; a button would be
more convenient, though.)

eventually I wised up, and stitched after optimizer run without preview.

Could the preview window be made to honour optimizer settings, please?
(in this case: no pitch, no yaw).

Could there be a single "reset everything the optimizer and/or preview
altered utterly and completely" button, please?  Clicking several times
per image, on several tabs, is a royal PITA.  Remembering to save before
optimizing, and then quitting and restarting, is also a PITA.

Regards
Peter Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
/\/\*        http://miller.emu.id.au/pmiller/

PGP public key ID: 1024D/D0EDB64D
fingerprint = AD0A C5DF C426 4F03 5D53  2BDB 18D8 A4E2 D0ED B64D
See http://www.keyserver.net or any PGP keyserver for public key.

"...by an expert. Worse, a committee of experts." -- Final Cut Pro
easter egg