Hi Mac users,

Here are 32bit enblend/enfuse standalone universal binaries for MacOSX
(Tiger and Leopard) for version 3.2 (released 08 September 2008).
(First time mentioned via panotoolsNG).

I almost forgot as I've been busy with Hugin 0.7 (just released), Hugin GSOC
2008 branch sky identification and my own ImageFuser. They were already
"dormant" on my system since 20 September.

Further info, screenshots and download: Go to my website <
http://panorama.dyndns.org/index.php?lang=en&subject=ImageFuser&texttag=ImageFuser>
and scroll down.

Hoi,
Harry