Using exiftool on one of my images, I've found this:

Lens Distortion Params          : -213 -407 -458 -184 -264 -230

or this:

Lens Distortion Params          : -25 -93 -139 82 166 195

First example is for minimum focal length (6.3 mm - equal to 38 mm on
standard camera), second example is for maximum focal length (63 mm -
equal to 380 mm on standard camera). As you can see (and as it is
logical), parameters vary with focal length.

This leads me to some questions:

1) Is it possible to use this parameters in Hugin - manually or
programatically?

2) If my camera (Olympus C-765 UZ) saves those parameters, it is
possible, that lot of other cameras does so. Why not let Hugin to read
it directly and correct lens distortion - maybe in next version?

Jaroslav