I agree perfectly with those saying that hugin shuld be easy to use.

Pretending that the newby read all the docs before using hugin isn't
correct. This way nobody will be using it.

Since there are propietary programs allowing the newby to produce a
panorama intuitively, and hugin isn't intuitive, users will keep using
propietary (delivered with cameras) software and not hugin.

The program itself must be enough simple and autoexplicative so that
anyone could get simple results without reading documentation.

The docs should be used in order to get something better than simple
use.

Anyway, I thank all hugin developers for the great work!!!

Paolo Benvenuto