2008/12/21 marexel <mare...@web.de>

> hi,
>
> just a question:
> is there any reason why nobody replied so far that i should know?
> is this not the right group, is it a rtfm-question or did i miss
> anything else?

It could also be there there are not that many experienced Suse "compilers"
available and read your mail. (I'm on MacOSX and Ubuntu).

First of all: The wiki starts with downloading a very old version of Hugin <svn
co -r 2765 https://hugin.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/hugin/hugin/trunk/hugin>
as an example.
I hope you skipped this one and used the normal <svn co
https://hugin.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/hugin/hugin/trunk hugin> as
mentioned at about 75% of the wiki.

> however, thanks for replies, kr,
>
> marexel
>
> marexel schrieb:
> > hi,
> >
> > i now installed hugin 0.8.0.3565 according to
> > http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_Compiling_OpenSuse
> > on a suse 10.3 64bit.
> >
> > now i wanted to give
> > http://hugin.sourceforge.net/tutorials/multi-row/en.shtml
> > a try, but get some problems and no panorama:
> >
> > 1. i have to enter the controlpoints manually because of
> > Kommando:autopano-complete.sh --output /tmp/ap_res993OTA --points 20
> > "/home/tutorial/p986.jpg"
> > "/home/tutorial/p987.jpg"
> > "/home/tutorial/p988.jpg"
> > "/home/tutorial/p989.jpg"
> > "/home/tutorial/p990.jpg"
> > "/home/tutorial/p991.jpg"
> > "/home/tutorial/p992.jpg"
> > "/home/tutorial/p993.jpg"
> > failed, errorcode:1
> >
> > autopano-complete is installed:
> > su...@side:~> locate autopano-complete
> > /usr/local/bin/autopano-complete.old.sh
> > /usr/local/bin/autopano-complete.sh
> > tbc...

Why do you try to use autopano-complete.sh? Autopano-complete.sh is based
upon the Mono autopano-sift, while you did compile the much faster C++
version autopano-sift-C (if you followed the wiki). Next to that:
autopano-complete.sh is installed as part of Hugin. The Mono autopano-sift
implementation needs to be installed separately.

So, in your preferences for autpoano you need to specify autopano-sift-c
(NOT autopano-complete.sh) and as parameters: --maxmatches %p %o %i. If
autopano-sift-c is in your path you do not even need to specify it, but you
do need to specify the parameters.

With regard to the nona related questions: I know that there have been mails
about segfaults <
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=550441&aid=2121647&group_id=77506
>.
A possible option to prevent that is to compile with optimization -O2.
On Osx I always compile with -O2, as -O3 (fastest) or -Os (fastest,
smallest) result in (m)alloc errors already for a very long time. You also
get this allocation error.
Can you try to compile enblend again with -O2?

Hoi,
Harry