Hi,

I'm not sure if I understand what you mean exactly. I assume you're
taking multiple photographs from a tripod (without a panoramic head)
which you want to compile into a panorama, and you're asking if
parallax is a problem which can be automagically solved? I this case
the answer is no, unfortunately. Although some algorithms can "work
around" parallax errors (Smartblend does quite a decent job), it's
better to avoid them. For landscape photography, small movements of
the camera won't cause trouble because everything is far away, but for
closer subjects, parallax movements will be visible almost instantly
(just see what happens to your view when you move your head half a
centimeter left or right). A properly calibrated panoramic head on
your tripod will do the trick, but these things can be quite
expensive.

For using Smartblend within Hugin, get the necessary files here (read
the readme files for instructions on how to use the scripts):

http://hugin.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/hugin/hugin/trunk/platforms/windows/smartblend-wrapper/
or
http://hugin.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/hugin/hugin/trunk/platforms/linux/

If you meant something else with your post, please explain. I couldn't
figure out the sentence, really.

Best,
Bart