Hi
I'm also often having issues stitching fisheye pictures...and here
with the sample pictures you give, indeed it's quite a mess, and some
pictures get upside down...I just opened the pics, and specified to
use a full frame fisheye, the 8mm and 1.59x are already there. Appart
from that I've got all the default settings (I got hugin 0.7).
Enabling rotation search (Preferences/Control Points Editor/Rotation
search) allows me to get a "less worse" result, ie I don't got upside
down images anymore, and the ceiling is where it should be...