Today I tried to use the command align_image_stack to align three
photos. When I launch the command from the shell I got this error
message:

ContractViolation:
Precondition violation!
Unable to open file 'prova/IMG_5605.JPG'.
(/home/cristian/hugin/enblend/hugin/src/foreign/vigra/vigra_impex/
codecmanager.cxx:206)

Last time I used it (about two weeks ago) it worked. What's wrong now?
I can't remember if I updated hugin from svn in that time period but
is very possible.

Thanks
Cristian