I'm also using CMake 2.6.2. I got the latest revision of hugin after
your previous post, but I just updated and got version 3635. In fact,
the build yesterday finished, but the program does not work, I think
it has to do with the wxrc executable that cannot be found in
wxwidgets. I can't find it either, not even in the downloaded and
installed version I have (2.8.9). It tried building the wxrc project
in wxwidgets using VS2008 but that only gave me a  .obj file, not an
executable. I'm messing around here and I don't really know what I'm
doing half the time but it's fun.
Cmake also looks for a libpano12 directory and library, which is not
included in the SDK. Is that correct? I'll try again see what happens

allard