Milan Knížek wrote:

> I know the enfused image is there to show capability of enfuse, however,
> wouldn't it be better to show also a "final" version after application
> of "S" curve to all channels to get rid of the flat look and still keep
> the details in highlights/shadows? Then a casual reader of the wiki
> might be even more attracted.

Perhaps a totally different image would be better. Some common scene
like an interior with bright sunlit outside. When I put the image on the
wiki there was the church example only, which doesn't really show the
capabilities of enfuse and I had no other images with really high DR...

So if you have something, please upload it...

--
Erik Krause
http://www.erik-krause.de