Hi

I have successfully compiled last svn version of hugin , thanks to the
new SDK published on this group

I have joined enblend v 3.2 and autopano/autopano-sift-c delivered
with hugin v 0.7 in the package

i have compiled hugin with Visual Studio 2008 under Vista x86 and
tested in Vista x86/x64.I suppose it will work under XP

if someone has an idea how to compile enblend svn (problems with lcms)
and autopano-sift-c svn , i can try it

everybody can download this file here :
http://liber.mundi.free.fr/hugin%20svn%20build%203649.zip

I will try to update this package once a week or when changes are
significative.

have a nice day