On Tue 17-Feb-2009 at 06:54 -0800, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:

>On Feb 17, 9:26 am, "T. Modes" <thomas.mo...@gmx.de> wrote:
>> The strings for PTBatcher are also missing in hugin.pot.
>
>*sigh*
>
>Did you really read my initial message? :-)
>
>They should *not* be there in the first place.

Putting them in the same file as hugin is fine, hugin_stitch_project
also uses hugin.pot and gets translated ok:

   LANG=de_DE hugin_stitch_project

PTBatcherGUI is set up to use hugin.pot in the same way, so the
problem is elsewhere.  I tried various things including substituting
_T( for _( and didn't get anywhere.

--
Bruno