allard wrote:
> I just found the REAL installer builder.

well done!

<http://panospace.wordpress.com/2009/02/19/hugin-080-alpha-installer/>

> Yuv, I think I removed all the references to your homepage from the
> installer text, as you probably don't want to be held responsible for
> my messing around.

you did a great job, Allard. It is up to you if you want or not to link
to my blog. I have updated the blog to point to your download page. I
hope you keep up publishing Windows installer snapshots throughout the
0.8.0 release cycle.

THANK YOU!
Yuv