Hi Allard and Joachim,

allard wrote:
> I'm still very new to all this development stuff

and you are doing it very well, improving at a much faster pace than I
did when I first set up the installer. If you need help, just ask.

> On Feb 24, 7:37 pm, "J. Schneider" <j-schn...@gmx.de> wrote:
>> Sorry for double posting, but this is where it belongs.

yes, Joachim, your feedback is helpful. Sorry to see you go through so
much pain. I recommend you keep a "production" environment separate from
a "testing" environment.

This can be done by installing to a different folder. The only thing
that stay common are the registry entries for the preferences, and these
can be reset.

If you want to be 100% safe, you can back-up your Hugin registry key
prior to using the installer, and apply the backed up registry key after
the experiments.

Thanks for testing
Yuv