On Wed 25-Feb-2009 at 10:17 +0100, luca vascon wrote:

>2. I could never ever stitch a circular fisheye image with it. So far
>command line original Dersch software was more intuitive to me.

I think this is because you are expecting it to work like ptgui, the
hugin system is actually much easier to use and more versatile:

'circular fisheye' allows you to add a circular mask to the photo,
the mask just controls the area you want to include in the stitch.
This circle is simply a mask and doesn't effect the field of view or
lens correction parameters - i.e. you can readjust the mask at any
time without having to reoptimise the project.

>I can't find my originals any more. Other time will be dedicated in
>rebuilding an SVG version (thanx inkscape!!!)

There is a small simplified SVG version here:

http://hugin.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/hugin/hugin/trunk/src/hugin1/hugin/xrc/data/info.svg?revision=3628

>Download page in hugin website for snapshots need UPDATING,
>explanations and things...
>I'm always lost.

Yes, the website needs fixing, it should just point to Yuval's blog
for info about binary snapshots.

--
Bruno