But now another problem.  The install script is failing because there
is no enblend in my build.

There now seems to be conditional code in cmake_install.cmake for
various "components", such as enblend; however it doesn't seem to
work.  Here is the block for enblend:

IF(NOT CMAKE_INSTALL_COMPONENT OR "${CMAKE_INSTALL_COMPONENT}"
STREQUAL "Unspecified")
  FILE(INSTALL DESTINATION "${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/doc/enblend" TYPE
FILE FILES
    "J:/HuginSDK/hugin/ENBLEND_EXE_DIR-NOTFOUND/AUTHORS"
    "J:/HuginSDK/hugin/ENBLEND_EXE_DIR-NOTFOUND/ChangeLog"
    "J:/HuginSDK/hugin/ENBLEND_EXE_DIR-NOTFOUND/COPYING"
    "J:/HuginSDK/hugin/ENBLEND_EXE_DIR-NOTFOUND/NEWS"
    "J:/HuginSDK/hugin/ENBLEND_EXE_DIR-NOTFOUND/README"
    "J:/HuginSDK/hugin/ENBLEND_EXE_DIR-NOTFOUND/README_WINDOWS.txt"
    "J:/HuginSDK/hugin/ENBLEND_EXE_DIR-NOTFOUND/TODO"
    "J:/HuginSDK/hugin/ENBLEND_EXE_DIR-NOTFOUND/VIGRA_LICENSE"
    )
ENDIF(NOT CMAKE_INSTALL_COMPONENT OR "${CMAKE_INSTALL_COMPONENT}"
STREQUAL "Unspecified")

That "DIR-NOTFOUND" suggests that something higher up in the script
generating chain is not doing its job.

Either CMake support for installing is not good enough, or we aren't
using it right.  Or both.

BTW where am I supposed to get enblend, and how integrate it in the
build?  Could I do somethng similar for autopano-sift-c?

-- Tom