My compiler tells me you have a bug in QTVRDecoder.cpp

   gCurrentTrackMedia = 'vide';

is not allowed. 'vide' is a single character constant, due to the
single
quotes. Then you have multiple characters... At best the character
constant will be 'v'. If gCurrentTrackMedia is a string, that
character
constant will be converted to string so you'll get "v". Maybe things
work like this, but it's way better to fix the code to say what you
want
to do.

Disclaimer: I seldomly code C++, but according to my compiler
this hasn't changed between C and C++.....

Roger.