Thank you very much for your useful suggestion!

By the way, I discovered that there is an even simpler way: hugin is
also on the standard Suse repo, so it can be installed without
compiling at all!

Cheers!




On 5 Mag, 08:35, Seb Perez-D <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 08:27, MadSplinter <[email protected]> wrote:
> >  as in the object, I'm trying to compile hugin on Suse 11.1, 32-bit,
> > kernel version 2.6.25.20-0.1-pae. This is the error I get after
> > starting make:
>
> Are you trying to compile the latest version? from your folder name, I
> have the impression that this is 0.7.0. Could you try with a recent
> SVN version? they are quite stable.
>
> Are you following the instructions on the 
> wiki?http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_Compiling_OpenSuse
>
> Cheers,
>
> Seb
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to