Harry,

I have downloaded your new version  - thanks for building it!

It is running at the moment on a full size stitch of one of the
problematic image sets.

It will take 3 or 4 hours before we know whether or not it crashes.

I'll let you know in the morning!

all the best

George

On May 6, 7:13 pm, Harry van der Wolf <[email protected]> wrote:
> George,
>
> I released a hugin bundle with a differently compiled enblend/enfuse
> (without image cache). It is combined with the new Hugin RC1 build.
>
> Please test.
>
> Hoi,
> Harry
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to