On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 18:18, Peter Gawthrop <pe...@gawthrop.net> wrote:

> Hi James,
>
>  libglew_dev is there. However,
>
> sudo apt-get install libglew-dev
>
>  gives the message:
>
> Note, selecting libglew1.5-dev instead of libglew-dev
> libglew1.5-dev is already the newest version.
>
>  I don't know if that is relevant.
>
>  Peter.

I have Kubuntu Jaunty, amd64. cmake gives
-- Current SVN revision is 3845
-- Found wxWidgets: TRUE
-- Found TIFF: /usr/include
-- Found JPEG: /usr/include
-- Found PNG: /usr/include
-- Found X11: /usr/lib/libX11.so
-- Found Glew:
-- Program msgfmt found (/usr/bin/msgfmt)
-- Using shared internal libraries
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /home/seb/downloads/hugin

The current installed version is libglew1.5-dev

Have you tried installing glew-utils?

Cheers,

Seb