Hello,

I have ready a patch that fixes the add time-series of images button for
files of types other than jpg.  I have stripped out the jhead library from
hugin; now using only exiv2 library.  I believe most people are building
their installers and packages with the exiv2 support enabled, but I wanted
to check here before checking it into the tree.

In short, exiv2 is now _required_ where as before it was optional.

I would also like to know if I should hold off checking in the fix period
until the 0.8.0 release.  No strings have been added or removed, but
changing the dependency from optional to required may seem like too much a
change this close to release.

Best Regards,

- Gerry