On 27 май, 22:15, Bruno Postle <br...@postle.net> wrote:
> On Wed 27-May-2009 at 09:40 +0200, Guido Kohlmeyer wrote:

> Ok, does this need more work? as I'd quite like to push out another
> release candidate.

On a different note, I have a message from a Russian user that hugin
fails to work on files that are inside directories with cyrillic
names.

It says:

C:\Program\ Files\Hugin\bin\nona -z PACKBITS -r ldr -m TIFF_m -o 1111 -
i 0 C:\DOCUME~1\126C~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\hug16.tmp
ContractViolation:
Precondition violation!
Unable to open file 'C:\Documents and Settings\

Alexandre