Hi Yuv,

I have stitched some of my largest projects with SVN3811.  I have just
re-verified that there are no issues loading and aligning large
projects with this build.  Another major difference is that SVN3811
opens the old preview by default.  To see if Quick Preview was a
factor, I closed the original preview, opened Quick Preview and did an
Align.  It still re-opens the original preview, but also updates the
Quick Preview with no problems.  Looks like SVN3811 doesn't have the
issue.

Regards,
Rick