> 3925 is old compared with Ad's 3929. When I saw Ad's post:

 OK, I get it. But it must be confusing for less informed users when
they install 3925 (pretty bleeding edge) and get a page that basically
tells them to install 0.7 (it may be the current stable release but
it's ancient) or look for something else. Is it possible to give a
message that says: you just installed [SVN no], built on [SVN
builddate]. There is also a version [threshhold] , built on [threshold
builddate]?