Hi Bruno,

I am not sure of the status of the large project Align crash issue,
but I have tried SVN3943 and found that it still crashes for my large
projects.  Same with 3929 and 3906.  I am currently using SVN3884 for
these projects with no problems.  Let me know if it would be useful
for me to provide a test case.  It is too large to upload anywhere
(~16G) have access to, so I would have to mail DVDs if it is
necessary.

Regards,
Rick