Tim Nugent wrote:
> I expected Yuv to have been the first to respond about social networking ;-)

Luca was faster than me. I was spending quality time with my son today :)

and then the fried power brick...

There are a few good "social networking" tools. With some fine tuning
they may survive. Anybody here old / experienced enough to remember
sixdegrees? I had an account. In the meantime belly up, it could claim
to be one of the first social networks when Google was not born yet.

I bet that ten years from now people will still socialize in brick &
mortar places like schools, workplaces, sport places and bars. The
technology that the social networking bunch has given us is here to stay
and will find meaningful, profitable usage, some of which can't yet be
predicted yet.

Yuv