hi all,

just moved to a 64 bit machine, copied my old home folder over and
compiled hugin, all went fine until i wanted to execute:

a...@abdesktop64:~$ hugin
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
MainFrame::RestoreLayoutOnNextResize()
ERROR: 01:58:32.880283
(/home/ab/hugin_compile/hugin/src/hugin1/hugin/huginApp.cpp:304)
OnInit(): Tempdir could not be created: /media/Linux/huginTemp
ERROR: 01:58:32.880382
(/home/ab/hugin_compile/hugin/src/hugin1/hugin/huginApp.cpp:308)
OnInit(): could not change to temp. dir: /media/Linux/huginTemp
Segmentation fault
a...@abdesktop64:~$ cd /media/
a...@abdesktop64:/media$ sudo mkdir Linux
a...@abdesktop64:/media$ cd Linux/
a...@abdesktop64:/media/Linux$ sudo mkdir huginTemp
a...@abdesktop64:/media/Linux$ hugin
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
MainFrame::RestoreLayoutOnNextResize()
Segmentation fault

... i think everything will be fine if i can just reset all settings ;)
but where can i find that file? (almost crawled through my whole home
folder now...)

thx :)

Benjamin