On Mon 13-Jul-2009 at 01:49 -0700, Klaus Foehl wrote:

>1) Control Points tab, in the drop-down menus with the images one
>cannot click on the last image. Ist also appears that there is extra
>space in the drop-down panel below the last image entry. Work-around
>exists, as one can move the highlighting on the image list with the up/
>down-keys.

I can't reproduce this on Linux, does anyone else see this on
OS X or Windows?

>2) Blending section of stitching: had "--visualize visu.jpeg" as
>default option from a previous 0.7.0 option but stops stitching
>progress as file somehow cannot be written. Same for suffix .jpg.

Have you tried --visualize=visu.tif or some other TIFF name?

>a) Drag works differently with rectilinear and cylindrical
>projections. With rectilinear I only get rotations, no shifting.

That is a difference between the two projections.  'yawing' a
cylindrical panorama has the effect of simply shifting all the
pixels to the right or left, though in reality you are rotating the
scene.

--
Bruno