> I followed the wiki documentation steps : Build Hugin for Windows with
> SDKhttp://wiki.panotools.org/Build_Hugin_for_Windows_with_SDK
>
> when I right click huginbase  and do SVN checkout with the address:
> :pserver:anonym...@enblend.cvs.sourceforge.net:2401/cvsroot/enblend

You need to use "CVS checkout" as described on wiki. To get this
function you need to install TortoiseCVS as described in Get tools,
point 3
Enblend is in a CVS repository not in SVN repository.

But attention: enfuse, current CVS does not compile under VC2008.
See patch under
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2768859&group_id=123407&atid=696411

> BTW, I followed instrution, linked address bellow and installed
> SubWCRev-1.6.3.16613.msihttp://sourceforge.net/projects/tortoisesvn/files/
>
> but nothing happened, the right click menu "SVN checkout" never
> showed.
>
> therefore, I downloaded "TortoiseSVN-1.6.3.16613-win32-svn-1.6.3.msi"
> on tortoiseSVN web.http://tortoisesvn.net/downloads

You need to install TortoiseSVN which is lower in the list (as
described on wiki, on the wiki there is nothing from SubWCRev-*). The
other link should also be ok.