Hello Yuval Levi

I've had installed and running both versions of Ad Huikeshoven on a
Windows XPsystem(32 bits).
No crash when starting, only crashing when exititng without using the
fast preview.
With the latest build from Ad Huikeshoven SVN4083 that problem is over
now.
See:http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx/browse_thread/thread/
b614761912973e40?hl=en

http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx/browse_thread/thread/6ba192405f66aecc?hl=en

There is already an installer of SVN4008 in this discussion group from
Allard Katan, which works flawless for me till now. Has it on his
website.
Link is in
http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx/browse_thread/thread/905735a9b7f91517#

Kind Regards,