The black lines problem with recent (~2 month old) builds, with the
last one being the worst.
Using 4083 on win xp 32bit, 4gb ram, intel c2d.

Pano has 56 13mp photos in 2 rows, optimal size 47038x9251.
It renders ok, but with thick black lines running over the whole
panorama.
Before I was getting 1px lines, but now they're 8px thick, ugly.
(ignore the red dots, I just selected all black pixels).

I masked them in red in this example:
http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx/web/enblend-error2.tif

With an earlier build (3975 or 4012) I was getting 1px lines even on 1
row panoramas (32367x4604px) like in this crop:
http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx/web/lukobran-prvi--straight-enblend%20errors-crop.tif

They're most prominent in the lower right corner.

Any debugging suggestions?