With the recent versions of hugin, we can manually align non linked images.
I just bought a nodal ninja 3 with a rotator a few days ago, so each of
my images is aligned with a given angle (here 36°).
I can manually align the images, by learning the multiple of <insert
value> (36°), but if I want to rotate the panorama, I can't since images
are not 'linked' or 'glued' together.
Could there be a way to:
- mass align image manually? ( + or -36 72 108 or any other multiple of
a given angle)
- create fake control point with the fast preview window, so the
adjacent images become glued together.
So the resulting panorama can be shifted in the hugin fast preview.

esby / Y. Tennevin