Hi all,

(KImageFuser is a graphical interface for enfuse and align_image_stack for
Linux).

On request of Bruno Postle I added KImageFuser to the hugin svn as new
separate top-level "project" like autopano-sift-C and panoglview. You can
retrieve it with <svn co
https://hugin.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/hugin/KImageFuser>. I did not
create a separate trunk and/or branches as KImageFuser is currently only one
script.

For the time being it is also available from my own webpages at <
http://panorama.dyndns.org/index.php?lang=en&subject=KImageFuser&texttag=KImagefuser>,
but that one might be stopped recently soon. I don't know yet.

The 0.3.0.1 is only a "cosmetic" update over the 0.3.0 to make the look &
feel more stable on multiple linux distro's.

Hoi,
Harry