Hi all,

I've uploaded my latest windows installer binaries to the panotools
site: http://hugin.panotools.org/testing/hugin/Hugin08_W32_complete_setup.exe
for the complete version including control-point generators, and
http://hugin.panotools.org/testing/hugin/Hugin08_W32_ncpg_setup.exe
for the no-patent-issues version.

These installers include an older version of enblend/enfuse as well as
all the control point generators (the same versions that were included
with the 0.7 release).
I also included a line in the release notes about a known issue with
translations.

I think these are good to go as releases for the 0.8 Windows version,
unless people feel that the locale problems are too serious.
Yuv gave me SVN access, but I have not yet found out how that enables
me to add files to the project on SF. According to the SF wiki I need
to be an admin for that. Could one of the administrators take care of
that, or tell me how I could do it myself?

One small thing I noticed is that the splash screen announces this as
a 'prerelease', which was also the case for the 0.7 distribution (aka
3046 built by Guido). I traced that down to these lines in
Cmakelists.txt:

IF (EXISTS ${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}/.svn)
  <snipped irrelevant lines>
  SET(HUGIN_PACKAGE_VERSION ${V_MAJOR}.${V_MINOR}.${V_PATCH}.$
{HUGIN_WC_REVISION})
  SET(HUGIN_DEVELOPMENT_VERSION 1)
  FILE(WRITE ${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}/rev.txt "${HUGIN_WC_REVISION}")
ELSE (EXISTS ${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}/.svn)
  SET(HUGIN_PACKAGE_VERSION ${V_MAJOR}.${V_MINOR}.${V_PATCH})
  SET(HUGIN_WC_REVISION 0)
  FILE(READ "${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}/rev.txt" HUGIN_WC_REVISION)
  MESSAGE("-- Current SVN revision is ${HUGIN_WC_REVISION}")
ENDIF (EXISTS ${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}/.svn)

and in mainframe.cpp
#ifdef HUGIN_DEVELOPMENT_VERSION
            version.Printf(_("Prerelease %s"),wxString
(PACKAGE_VERSION, wxConvLocal).c_str());
#else
            version.Printf(_("Version %s"),wxString(PACKAGE_VERSION,
wxConvLocal).c_str());
#endif

How should that be changed to allow me to choose a 'stable-release'
build with development_version set to 0, preferably when running CMake?