Lukáš Jirkovský wrote:
> AFAIK it's not trademark, so I guess it's OK. Correct me if I'm wrong.

if there is no trademark you're right. and if somebody does trade mark
it now, our MatchPoint is protected by prior use.

for a trade mark conflict there would need to be an overlap / condusion
of purpose.

e.g., as long as Apple the computer company was not in the music
business, it was OK to use the Apple name even if there was an Apple
trade mark (the Beatles' music publisher). When Apple Computers got into
music, things got murky / legal. And they settled.

bottom line: don't worry about the name and keep calling our work in
progress CP generator MatchPoint.

Yuv