Am Wednesday 09 September 2009 schrieb Ryan Sleevi:
> Ok, so a sleepless night later, and I've got a rough-and-tumble
> feels-like-a-hack just-learned-cmake build on Win32 going up.
>

> Lots of CMake hacking. Makes me miss SCons, Gyp, and qmake, all of which I
> find less frustrating :) Much appreciation for Kornel and Yuval for the
> heavy-lifting!
>

> I apologize if the documentation isn't correct for the modules (In fact, I
> know several of the ones I wrote are a bit lacking ATM), but I wanted to try
> to get it into others' hands so they could give the build a go.
>

> There are still numerous build warnings (mostly around config.h wonkiness),
> and some nasty hacks presently (eg: STLport), but hey, compiling is
> compiling, right?
> I did remove several pieces from the config.h.cmake that I could not find any
> usage of in any of the included files,
> which I suspect may have been automake cruft that was never actually used.

This may well be. I did'nt check, it this variables were used. Instead I
concentrated on creating config.h  similar to automake.

> If I'm wrong, and I broke something, sincerest apologies.

Not too happy about this.
The advantage with my way _was_ that I could compare the config.h to see if
something changed.

> I also introduced options for the four variables - OpenMP, Image Cache, GPU,
> and SSE2 - if someone can double check that I appropriately interpreted
> the defines/exclusions and such, as I only had the Visual Studio project to
> go by.

I wanted to wait with this, butt ok...

> Hopefully these files will be checked in the repo, so diffs/changes can be
> managed easier and we can work more collaboratively. On that note, would
> someone mind granting access, sourceforge id ryansleevi? :)

Good work.

I try to compile now on OpenSuSE.

        Kornel
--