On Sep 9, 2009, at 10:56 PM, dmg <d...@uvic.ca> wrote:

>> Hello,
>>
>> I am confused.  Would one not be able to continue development in the
>> same branch that Dev made the initial changes in? Why is another
>> branch needed? I apologize if I am missing something obvious.
>>
>> Gerry
>
> are you talking libpano or hugin?
>
> -dmg
>
> -~--~---

Hello,

And that would be the obvious something that I was missing.  Again, my
apologies.  It is my understanding that this code currently lives in
libpano.  Correct?

So you are looking for changes to be made to hugin to allow for
selecting these new parameters in the images tab for optimization.
The optimization itself would be continued to be handled by a call to
libpano.  Correct?

Best Regards,

Gerry