Hello Harry,

I thought OS X users should know that they could change the plug-in
parameters. Your idea to save multiple parameter versions for the same
plug-in type is a great idea. If it were me creating the Hugin interface I
would not have the parameter settings accessible only in Peferences. I'd
have the setting available in the context where it is used. In other words
the parameters would be visible and easily changed with a double click on
their representation.  One way to do this would be to have the Peference
pane openable to the settings location upon that double click. That same
concept could be applied througout Hugin where applicable.

I don't know how the different os packages are created. It seems to me
that one can code the "parameter less" plugin concept without needing to
change the current the OS X plug-in structure. Hugin knows all about these
plug-in files. It can easily read each plug-in's argument line, report it in
Peferences and then alter the argument if needed.

Allan