T. Modes wrote:
>>> Could not execute command: autopano-sift-c.exe --maxmatches 20 C:
>>> \DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\ap_80B.tmp  "F:\hugin
>>> \pano33\IMG_1458.JPG" "F:\hugin\pano33\IMG_1459.JPG" etc...
>>> and all 39 images are listed.
>> Well, it's a bug in windoze command line length. It can't be helped.
>> You could drop the number of images you're trying to align.
>>

> I don't think it's the command line length with only 39 images. I
> think the correct path to autopano-sift-c.exe is missing.
> Go under preferences, CP generators, then select autopano-sift-c and
> choose edit. Then select the correct path to autopano-sift-c.exe (look
> in the folder where you installed hugin, e.g. c:\Program Files\Hugin
> \bin\autopano-sift-c.exe). Then it should work.
>
>> Also consider upgrading Hugin from here:http://hugin.huikeshoven.org/
>> Newer versions have a nice interface for multiple CP generators.
>>

> Rev 4175 has yet the new interface with multiple CP generators. Maybe
> the installer is not yet updated to the new interface.

it is likely the installer (depending on what the user ticks it writes
configurations into the registry). now that the settings are properly
taken care of by the new interface, it should be changed, in the .iss files.

Ad did build rev 4175 from trunk and his build process is right. The
Hugin binary is pretty much up to date (although using a more recent
build won't hurt).

May be that the SDK still has an older version of autopano-sift-C.

Yuv