Hullo Bruno,

On Sep 17, 4:31 am, Bruno Postle <br...@postle.net> wrote:

> A libpano13-2.9.15_beta2 (beta 2) tarball has been uploaded to sourceforge:
>
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/panotools/files/libpano13/
>
> This is a 'beta' so the final release is likely to have further bugfixes.
> There have been some updates since 2.9.15_beta1:
[snip]

After some inscrutable problems (still don't know the whole story) I
have managed to successfully build Fedora x86_64 packages (RPMs) of
the beta2 using mock, if that info is useful.
I have not installed the library packages, so am unable to provide any
help on other issues.
If this version of libpano13 is installed, does the existing Hugin and
Autopano-sift-C need to be removed first?

Cheers,
Terry