> Cpclean is ready to go in as far as I'm concerned, the only question
> is do we run it automatically with the Align... button?:
>
> >- control-point cleaning (Thomas patch)

I have feedback that the current version run on all platforms (Win/
Linux/MacOS).
The feature can easily integrated in Align button, with a checkbox in
the preferences to skip it.

There's a point more to consider: there are changes in libpano
(multiviewpoint panorama, parameter Tx, Ty, Tz and Ts). Hugin needs to
extend to make use of these new parameters. This should done after
integration of layout-branch, because many internal were changed in
it.

Thomas