Thanks for the report, Dale.

Dale Beams wrote:
> Friday's build was good.  All other older builds I consider moot at this
> point.

just because it builds/works for you it does not mean that it is good.
and the opposite is true as well.

there are many reasons, known and unknown, why a build works or fails.
the first thing I do when I have an error is to note down the details.
Then I uninstall everything, wipe out my source code folders and build
folders and start a clean build from scratch.

had I not done this, I would have had a number of conflicts / bugs to
report - e.g. at some point I installed libpano13 that is standard with
Ubuntu 9.04 and was missing the Pannini and other newer projections and
of course I feared a regression. As I said, making a truly clean slate
helped.

> Thanks.  I'll keep doing nightly builds (Ubuntu 9.04).

please do - thorough feedback is always helpful.

Yuv